At World Travel, Inc., we don't look at meeting your program needs as a revenue driver.
Consulting Services is provided at no extra cost to your travel program.
Our Consulting Services department is a hands-on, high-touch, integrated part of our travel management product. This team of experienced consultants will optimize your supplier agreements, overseeing your annual negotiations and RFPs in order to bring more value to your travel program.
We invest in trusted industry products, like TRX and Lanyon, so that you reap the benefits of detailed pricing comparisons and product knowledge. And all of your travel trends and costs can be tracked through WorldReportsTM.
Consulting Services at a Glance
- Complete all corporate or agency fare requests and follow-up for airline contract fare filing
- Perform contract reviews, offering recommendations to maximize savings
- Review airline carrier proposals to determine potential savings
- Offer guidance on airline contract questions
- Manage TRX reporting tool and offer expert analysis of generated reports
- Provide TRX-generated reports such as agreement snapshots, vendor savings, and what-if scenarios
- Assist with special requests as needed
Car Rental Services
- Review proposals and provide potential savings
- Manage RFP process
- Review current agreements and offer consultative recommendations
- Offer side-by-side comparison and analysis of all offers
- Provide industry updates and trends
Negotiated Hotel Programs
- Manage/negotiate hotel program from the analytical process through final negotiations
- Provide hotel directories to clients with World Travel, Inc. negotiated programs
- Leverage our relationship as a preferred partner of Lanyon, a leading corporate hotel RFP tool
- Utilize proprietary Hotel Rate Auditing tool to report and track hotel rate loading process
- Offer consultative advice and industry updates
- Offer hotel savings reports that identify different areas of savings