World Travel continues to experience unprecedented growth. It is only through outstanding client retention rates that such growth is sustainable. This success is directly attributable to our dedicated and resourceful associates.
We are seeking only top performers in the areas listed below.
Workstation Support Specialist
The Workstation Support Specialist executes all inbound service requests regarding Software, Hardware, Operating System, Network, and Telephone according to defined best practices. Requires two to four years of general PC support and Help Desk experience.
Product & Technology Product Manager
The position of Project Manager requires an individual with strong project management, communication and problem solving skills. Additionally, the individual must possess both an attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture.
Project and Time Management
– Proven success managing multi-faceted, time sensitive projects
– Formal project management training and PMI and/or Six Sigma certification is preferred;
– Demonstrated leadership
– Proven skills in facilitation, written documentation, status reporting, training, presentations, and change and conflict management
– Ability to liaise and coordinate with external, third-party vendors
– External client-facing experience required
– Experience working with travel technology applications and agency operations (i.e. GDS, OBTs, automated QC) preferred
– Knowledge of agency technology infrastructure components (i.e. telecommunications, networks, back-office, etc.)
– Experience implementing SaaS technologies and API/web service integration projects
– Microsoft Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
– Project Management software
Creativity, Ambiguity and Attitude
- Effectively handles ambiguous and / or dynamic tasks and assignments
- Can rapidly change direction in response to evolving business needs
- Open to new ideas and proactively seeks internal and external client input
- Takes the initiative
Submit Your Application
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions, please submit a single document containing your cover letter and resume to:
Stephanie Swarbrick or Lori Covatta
Human Resources Team